Our full Integration+ feature set behind your firewall.
Jira Integration+ Enterprise edition is a secure, self-hosted solution for companies with internal security policies that prevent cloud apps.
At Nextup, we recognize that privacy is important. We offer a solution for companies that handle proprietary information, financial institutions, and large corporations.
- Need to run an on-premise Jira Server instance without access to the internet? We have you covered.
- Our enterprise license includes premium access for an unlimited number of Slack teams and individuals within your organization.
- Self-host our Jira Integration+ platform in your own data center, environment, or on your own private server.
How it works..
Everything you love about Jira Integration+ hosted in your environment or on a private server.
30 day paid trial
Our team has crafted simple, yet secure deployment solutions to make your setup process seamless.
- Jire Integration+ Enterprise can be delivered one of two ways: via private self-hosted instance OR via private server model.
- The Nextup customer service team is happy to provide configuration assistance during setup.
- Once deployed, our team has zero access to your credentials, data, or conversations.
- We offer remote support to help troubleshoot issues but do not have the ability to access your on-premise information.
- Our team provides comprehensive agreements to ensure legal compliance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't see your question? Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
What about behind the firewall setups?
The docker instance requires public connectivity to connect with Slack APIs and respond to incoming calls from button clicks and Slack dialogs. It connects internally on your intranet to Jira APIs to provide the functionality. Your Jira instance is never exposed publicly.
How does the license work?
Licenses for Enterprise Edition are enterprise wide licenses for unlimited Slack and Jira users. The license is available on a 2 year term with an optional 1 month paid trial.
How many users can we have?
Enterprise licenses include an unlimited number of users in both Slack and Jira
How is data stored?
The application stores connection information for Jira and Slack and user based authentication data in persistent storage. We help you set up MongoDB to store the data outside of the container.
What about compliance reports?
Yes. We are happy to provide our technology white paper, fill out supplier diversity forms, give you our W-9, etc. We have setup a page to answer all standard security questions and we provide access to you for self-service. If you can't find something there we can fill in the gaps. Learn more about our security architecture.
What is the pricing model for enterprise?
Schedule a demo for a quick demo and pricing discussion.
Does it work with Jira Server and Data Center?
Yes, the solution is fully compatible with Jira Server 5.2 and greater with limited support for Jira Server versions prior to 5.2.
Can I use Nextup cloud with on premise?
Yes. You can use our cloud service with on-premise If you are able to whitelist our static IP address for inbound calls to Jira you can use our cloud based service. You can sign up here for our secure self-service cloud based solution.
How does the technology work?
We are happy to provide our whitepaper which provides details on our technology to help you better understand how our Slack Jira solution works - Schedule a demo
What access does Nextup have?
In short - none. We deliver the docker container and instructions and then help via our detailed instructions and remote meetings to setup your container. We have no access to your instance and use legal agreements to ensure compliance on usage.
How do you handle payments?
Enterprise customers pay via a PO and Invoice with settlement via ACH transfers. Customers are billed annually during the standard 2-year term and subsequent renewal terms.
Tell me more about security
We thought you would never ask... Check out this page to answer security questions. Keep in mind these represent our policies and with self-hosted you can apply your own security policy.